- Referenced in 442 articles
- systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- approach in multiple criteria decision support, combining advantages of rough sets and dominance relation ... quite new approach in multi-criteria decision support. The main function of the system...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- regression. The preference information provided by the decision maker is a set of pairwise comparisons ... preference information. Moreover, the method can support the decision maker also when his/her preference statements...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- learning from interpretations setting. ProbLog1 also supports decision-theoretic inference. ProbLog2 allows the user ... single query and no evidence). ProbLog2 also supports parameter learning in the learning from interpretations...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- INPRE and ComPAIRS. These two decision support programs are early implementations of techniques based...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- estimates. This article presents PariTOP, a decision-support system that uses mathematical programming in general ... Modellium, a Canadian company that develops decision-support systems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- knowledge engineering including expert and decision-support systems, evidential and case-based reasoning, fuzzy control...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- application.Ecoplan is a decision support tool for long-term forest treatment scheduling. It is developed...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- completely new era and dimension in decision support. Web-HIPRE provides a common platform ... This can improve the quality of decision support dramatically. The most common weighting methods including...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PREFDIS: A multicriteria decision support system for sorting decision problems. This paper, following the methodological ... presents the PREFDIS (PREFerence DIScrimination) multicriteria decision support system to study sorting decision problems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Expert Choice Decision Support Software. Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Software...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SONET Toolkit: A Decision Support System for Designing Robust and Cost-Effective Fiber-Optic Networks ... Bellcore has built the SONET Toolkit decision support software to design robust fiber-optic networks...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Metagraphs: A tool for modeling decision support systems Most decision support systems (DSS) contain stored...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Decisions. This decision analytic tool allows the decision maker to do interval-valued ratio statements ... dominance structures for the alternatives, and supports several decision rules for the development of recommendations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- IPSSIS: an integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection A fundamental ... fail to embody the objectives of the decision maker (DM), through the various stages ... Portfolio Synthesis and Selection Information System) decision support system (DSS). The validity of the proposed...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- distribution of the attributes data of the decision matrix. These methods, which use fuzzy logic ... qualitative attributes into the quantitative attributes, are supported by various real-world application examples. Also ... methods are included. This comprehensive coverage makes Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- RICH Decisions is a decision support tool based on the RICH-method by Ahti Salo...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- shortcomings. Then, we present a new decision support software—VIP analysis—which incorporates approaches belonging ... concept of tolerance that lets the decision makers use some of the approaches...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PROBE multicriteria decision support system for portfolio robustness evaluation. This paper addresses the problem ... overall benefit. We present a new decision support system, PROBE (Portfolio Robustness Evaluation ... competitors, and the regret a decision-maker may have by selecting the proposed portfolio instead...