- Referenced in 263 articles
- modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions, we expand the algorithms for the ULLV decomposition ... provide a robust and reliable Lanczos algorithm which -- despite its simplicity is -- able to capture...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- operations, including those typical to tensor decomposition algorithms. Second, we study factored tensors, which have...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- rings with a monomial ordering. The core algorithms are accessible through a versatile high level ... coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- efficient implementation of a nested decomposition algorithm for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem. Many...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case ... used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair (A,B). The decomposition...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- accurate RB spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties ... analyze offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry ... allows the reader to easily implement the algorithms illustrated throughout the text. The book will...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- this paper, we propose a decomposition algorithm, SVMTorch, which is similar to SVM-Light proposed ... Comparisons with Nodelib, another publicly available SVM algorithm for large-scale regression problems from ... convergence of the decomposition method for support vector machines (Tech. Rep.). National Taiwan University ... that a convergence proof exists for our algorithm...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case A is sparse ... used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition leads to the wanted...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them ... least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that ... linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- extensible software framework for implementing decomposition-based bounding algorithms for use in solving large-scale ... simple API for experimenting with various decomposition-based algorithms, such as Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition, Lagrangian ... relaxation, the framework takes care of all algorithmic details associated with implementing ... wide range of decomposition-based algorithms, such as branch and cut, branch and price, branch...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- data approximation bound. We propose an atomic decomposition providing an analogy between parsimonious representations ... rank matrix and extending efficient greedy algorithms from the vector to the matrix case ... propose an efficient and guaranteed algorithm named atomic decomposition for minimum rank approximation (ADMiRA) that ... Tropp’s compressive sampling matching pursuit (CoSaMP) algorithm from the sparse vector...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- operations into Maple, focusing on triangular decomposition algorithms. We show substantial improvements over existing Maple...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- within the band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain decomposition technique that allows performing independent ... parallel scheme. Comparison with the corresponding algorithms of ScaLAPACK are also provided for those banded...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ISUD: Integral simplex using decomposition for the set partitioning problem. Since the 1970s, several authors ... polytope and proposed adaptations of the simplex algorithm that find an optimal solution ... integral simplex using decomposition algorithm uses a subproblem to find a group of variables...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- functions for computing the singular value decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices ... routines are based on the Lanczos bidiagonalization algorithm with partial reorthogonalization (BPRO). The Lanczos routines...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- cost reoptimization in the context of decomposition algorithms for the multicommodity min-cost flow (MMCF...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- stage of the automatic (hp)-adaptive algorithm, including decomposition of the computational domain, load balancing ... data redistribution, a parallel frontal solver, and algorithms for parallel mesh refinement and mesh reconciliation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- into the algorithms. REVE uses an incremental termination method based on recursive decomposition ordering which...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- developing heuristics for this problem. The decomposition problem can be addressed in terms of graph ... have developed a variety of algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package...