- Referenced in 1904 articles
- mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute ... coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- three methods: a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based method (SVDimpute), weighted K-nearest neighbors (KNNimpute...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- examples. In this paper, we propose a decomposition algorithm, SVMTorch, which is similar ... Smola (eds.), Advances in kernel methods. London: MIT Press (1998; Zbl 0935.68084)] for classification problems ... convergence of the decomposition method for support vector machines (Tech. Rep.). National Taiwan University...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- methods based codes: (1) an alternating direction method of multipliers based solver called SDPAD ... easy-block-decomposition hybrid proximal extragradient method called 2EBD-HPE by R. Monteiro ... first-order block-decomposition method for solving two-easy-block structured semidefinite programs”, Math. Program...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- effective solver for three fields domain decomposition method in parallel environments After applying the substructuring ... stemming from the three fields domain decomposition method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- likelihood method and the construction of multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive discussions...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- method for obtaining correct curve estimates by accounting for uncertainty in FPC decompositions. Additionally, pointwise ... uncertainty in principal component decomposition quantities. Our method compares favorably to competing approaches in simulation...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous ... linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- without exogenous variables. The methods are based on matrix eigenvalue decompositions...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- REVE uses an incremental termination method based on recursive decomposition ordering which constructs the termination ... which requires little knowledge of termination methods from the user. All examples from this paper...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- functions -- prolate elements High order domain decomposition methods using a basis of Legendre polynomials, known...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- presents a general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses ... spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze ... offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry ... posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- first-order block-decomposition method for solving two-easy-block structured semidefinite programs. The paper ... with a new first-order block-decomposition method which is proposed to minimize ... study the performance of a Block-Decomposition (BD) method based on the BD-hybrid proximal...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- developed the method of split decomposition. For ideal data, this method gives rise...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- innovations and software for the dual decomposition method applied to stochastic mixed-integer programs ... present algorithmic innovations for the dual decomposition method to address two-stage stochastic programs with ... Benders-like cuts in a dual decomposition framework to tighten Lagrangian subproblems ... also implements a standard Benders decomposition method and a dual decomposition method based on subgradient...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- 18th International Conference on Domain Decomposition Methods [M. J. Gander and C. Japhet, Lect. Notes...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse ... package implements Lanczos and subspace iteration-based methods for determining several of the largest singular...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- hydrogen dispersion by the domain decomposition method We demonstrate the feasibility of the domain decomposition...