- Referenced in 3 articles
- method is inspired by the Boolean function decomposition approach to the design of switching circuits...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- well as polygonal objects, and use Boolean operations on both. Beyond its very strong support ... volumes, as well as general multivariate spline functions. IRIT offers numerous unique computational abilities such ... surface deformation (including using composition), freeform surface decomposition into piecewise ruled and piecewise developable surfaces...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- In the joint CNRS-INRIA / INPG-UJF project...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...