- Referenced in 0 articles
- promotes the execution performance of frequently used algorithms. Nonetheless, it increases the complexity ... time-consuming. As a result, many defects still exist in native code libraries and potentially ... researches mainly focus on the API invoking correctness and less dive into the details...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...