- Referenced in 1 article
- extension is based on a defect correction principle. DCMG01 has been developed and tested...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...