- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...