- Referenced in 8 articles
- Macaulay2 which computes versal deformations of isolated singularities and local multigraded Hilbert schemes...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...