- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Software for Derivative-free Unconstrained Nonlinear Optimization. WEDGE...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 696 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...