- Referenced in 20 articles
- proportion of degenerate constraints in both the first and second level, ill-conditioning, convexity...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- procedures, appropriate to preserve the divergence-free condition of the magnetic field in shock-capturing ... magnetodynamics (also known as force-free degenerate electrodynamics) is implemented by simply replacing the fluid...
- Referenced in 1 article
- augmented Lagrangian methods on problems with degenerate constraints, with a special emphasis on mathematical programs ... problem under an error bound condition for the feasible set (which is weaker than constraint...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The design of MA48: A code for the...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...