- Referenced in 560 articles
- grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes and output...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- variables but a moderate number of degrees of freedom (say, up to 2000). An important...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- mapped finite elements, only local degrees of freedom are available. These local degrees of freedom ... assigned to the global degrees of freedom which define the finite element space. We present...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- provides polygonal domains, polynomial spaces, and degrees of freedom as symbolic expressions that are easily...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- individual flux responses for each mortar degree of freedom, on each subdomain independently. The computation ... greater than the number of mortar degrees of freedom per subdomain. The gain in computational...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- fail due to the exponentially growing degrees of freedom. Recent work shows that this curse...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- fluid flows, with only very few degrees of freedom, by employing directly eigenmodes extracted from...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- efficient on problems with relatively few degrees of freedom (for example, if only some ... limit on the number of degrees of freedom. SQOPT is primarily intended for large linear...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- finite elements with up to 72 degrees of freedom. The design and implementation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- problem sizes up to 2 billion degrees of freedom. PFLOTRAN is written in object oriented...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- given number of spatial degrees of freedom, increasing polynomial degree while reducing the number...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- number of different transformation models (degrees of freedom) and it implements a general cost function...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Condensation to formally eliminate the interface degrees of freedom of the fluid equations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- finite element formulation for multi-degree of freedom mechanisms. A brief survey of the program...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- capable of doing one million degrees of freedom per minute on a modern desktop computer...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- proteins using torsion angles as internal degrees of freedom. The package contains various modern Monte...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- determines structural index, number of degrees of freedom, constraints, variables to be initialized, and suggests...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- original algorithm for a six degree-of-freedom land-based manipulator with a mobile base ... grows linearly with the number of degrees of freedom in the manipulator...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- designer to interactively adjust many degrees of freedom-control points and associated weights-to achieve...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- code solves problems with ten million degrees of freedom in space, angle, and time within...