- Referenced in 715 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 959 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1622 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Algorithm 811: NDA: algorithms for nondifferentiable optimization We...
- Referenced in 797 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- ABAQUS user-defined UMAT and VUMAT. UMAT: Warning...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FRANC3D/Classic Version 3.2 is a work-station based...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Optimisation of stiffened panels using finite strip models...