- Referenced in 668 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 811: NDA: algorithms for nondifferentiable optimization We...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- ABAQUS user-defined UMAT and VUMAT. UMAT: Warning...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FRANC3D/Classic Version 3.2 is a work-station based...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Optimisation of stiffened panels using finite strip models...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AceFEM The Mathematica Finite Element Environment. The AceFEM...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...