- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PrefLib: a library for preferences. We introduce PrefLib...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Church: A language for generative models. We introduce...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The program structure is a free software package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Yampa is a domain-specific embedded language for...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- XSB is a Logic Programming and Deductive Database...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Koka: programming with Row polymorphic Effect Types. We...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Eff is a functional programming language based on...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Links is a functional programming language designed to...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...