- Referenced in 19 articles
- multi-material flows with large density jumps. A robust finite volume method for the solution ... arbitrary equations of state and large density jumps is presented. The global domain of interest...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Hastings sampling: an adaptation algorithm for the jumping factor, and a calculation of the inverse ... which can be used as a proposal density. We present several examples to show that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- stochastic partial differential equations with pure jump tempered α-stable (TαS) Lévy processes. With ... equation that describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations to obtain...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Kass 2001) uses the powerful reversible-jump MCMC engine to perform spline-based generalized nonparametric ... values for Poisson regression (using code for density estimation created by Kooperberg). The code utilizes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- data you can correct several errors e.g. jumps, breaks and drifts. From this raw data ... distribution function can be calculated. Also the density, coordination number, the diameter of the Fermisphere...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...