- Referenced in 753 articles
- scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient and fast ... powerful enough to be depended upon by some of the world’s leading scientists...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent constant routines, and the MACHAR software ... dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed under the simplified...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- arbitrary functions of the dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- code and a user’s specification of dependent and independent variables, ADIFOR will generate ... partial derivatives of all of the specified dependent variables with respect...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent delays. It allows the computation, continuation...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- license-charge that depends on the referenced software package and the intended usage. Please read...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar ... similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- book. As of version 2.0.0, this package depends on the car package. Many functions formerly...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems. These systems are often part...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- Additionally, they can make available new results. Depending on the progress made in the field...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- package copula: Multivariate Dependence with Copulas. Classes (S4) of commonly used elliptical, Archimedean, extreme value ... density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- engineering and applied sciences, such as PDEs depending on several parameters and PDE-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models ... slrm similar to glm. Models may include dependence on covariates, interpoint interaction, cluster formation ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency Pair Framework. AProVE ... first tool which automates the new dependency pair framework  and therefore permits a completely...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- continuation options to handle PDEs with parameter dependencies. It also provides options for solving several...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- package CopulaModel: CopulaModel: Dependence Modeling with Copulas. The companion software for the book ... Dependence Modeling with Copulas. Chapman & Hall/CRC. Published June/July...