- Referenced in 1 article
- this paper we describe Nuprl-Light, a descendent of the Nuprl  theorem prover, that ... framework is tied closely to a programming language (in this case Caml-Light ... system is tied closely to the programming language modules. Like the Isabelle  generic theorem ... resolution, Nuprl-Light retains a tactic--tree  of LCF  style reasoning based...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The Modula programming language is a descendant of...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Timbuk is a collection of tools for achieving...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Matchbox: A tool for match-bounded string rewriting...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- An overview of Rewrite Rule Laboratory (RRL). RRL...