- Referenced in 4 articles
- ontology (PO), expression information, expert-curated functional description, binding motifs, regulation information, interaction, references ... UniProt, RefSeq, STRING and Entrez Gene. By inferring orthologous groups and constructing phylogenetic trees, evolutionary...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- different statistical tools for the description and analysis of gene expression data based ... visualizing the dispersion of one or various groups of samples (e.g. types of tumors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- example, in genetics, is detecting grouping of genes within a genome. Approximations of the distribution ... discrete time of fixed length. A complete description of the probability mass function, the cumulative...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...