- Referenced in 116 articles
- Simple reuse of code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions of the key components required ... flexible and extensible problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis of computational models...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- From the revolutionary Vivado® Design Suite to All Programmable Abstractions - Xilinx, along with its ecosystem ... that are defining the next generation of design...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- enabling users to employ the level of abstraction that is most appropriate for a particular ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- verification of the seL4 microkernel from an abstract specification down to its C implementation ... hardware, and we used a unique design approach that fuses formal and operating systems techniques ... high-level abstract specification of kernel behaviour. This encompasses traditional design and implementation safety properties...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- abstraction for user-level work. The Isar formal proof language has been designed to satisfy...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- design of GeoPDEs and its relation to a quite comprehensive, abstract definition...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- EasyLocal++ relies on a few ”Design Patterns”, which are abstract structures of classes, commonly present...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- correct very early in the design process by building abstract system level models...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- abstraction refinement, or CEGAR, and is suitable for verifying the complex control logic of designs ... performs automatic datapath abstraction yielding an approximation of the original design with a much smaller ... design error is reported. The Reveal system allows some user control over the abstraction ... performance of the various available options for abstraction and refinement. Based on our initial experience...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications ... networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic ... main application of Otter is research in abstract algebra and formal logic. Otter...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- implementation of our toolbox ALBERT. The design of ALBERT is based on the natural hierarchy ... locally refined meshes and an abstract concept of general finite element spaces. As a result...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- paper presents ABS, an abstract behavioral specification language for designing executable models of distributed object...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract Library for Parallel Search (ALPS), a framework ... based on tree search. ALPS is specifically designed to support data-intensive algorithms, in which...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- combination. Its purpose is to support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints ... takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types and the function evaluation principle ... hard-wired and not accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Framework For Parallel Machine Learning. Designing and implementing efficient, provably correct parallel machine learning ... algorithms is challenging. Existing high-level parallel abstractions like MapReduce are insufficiently expressive while ... design challenges. By targeting common patterns in ML, we developed GraphLab, which improves upon abstractions ... expressiveness of the GraphLab framework by designing and implementing parallel versions of belief propagation, Gibbs...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- theories of abstract interpretation and data flow analysis the implementation and design of analyzers...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Checker for Boolean Programs. We present the design, implementation and empirical evaluation of Bebop ... harnessing the inherent modularity in procedural abstraction and exploiting the locality of variable scoping, Bebop...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- algorithms. This paper describes the design of the Abstract Library for Parallel Search (ALPS ... based on tree search. ALPS is specifically designed to support data-intensive algorithms, in which...