- Referenced in 27 articles
- models. Its use continues through the design refinement process, allowing you to verify that your...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- interactive proof development system (proof assistant) designed and implemented by Randy Pollack in Edinburgh using ... style. It supports refinement proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- behavior of Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel ... specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- refinement community toolkit. In this paper we describe a community toolkit which is designed ... Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed to provide an application developer with an easy ... into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest use, and with...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- feature of MFree2D is that it is designed to be user-friendly and thus ... discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure the results...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing a canonical labeling ... graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing the size of the associated...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- design of ALBERT is based on the natural hierarchy of locally refined meshes...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- continuation of the LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers ... systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements for modularity ... hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement, and crack propagation in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- community-developed adaptive mesh refinement simulation code, designed for rich, multi-physics hydrodynamic astrophysical calculations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- design to test and from small to large systems while reusing IP and refining their...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems. It provides very general...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- refinement, or CEGAR, and is suitable for verifying the complex control logic of designs with ... abstraction yielding an approximation of the original design with a much smaller state space. This ... coarse, it is automatically refined based on the spurious counterexample it generates. Such refinement ... abstraction/refinement process is iterated until the design is shown to be correct or an actual...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- core of the design process in Specware lies stepwise refinement, in which users begin with...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- linear systems of equations. We describe the design of a new code for the direct ... partial factorization, and integrated facilities for iterative refinement and error estimation...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... called RAMSES, is presented. It has been designed to study structure formation in the universe ... code is based on Adaptive Mesh Refinement (AMR) technique, with a tree-based data structure...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ParFUM is designed to allow for mesh modification, including refinement and coarsening. Using the ParFUM...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- processes in complex moving geometry. Overture is designed for solving problems on a structured grid ... curvilinear grids, adaptive mesh refinement, and the composite overlapping grid method to represent problems involving...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- theory of bit-vectors. It was explicitly designed for being used in formal verification ... unsatisfiable cores and Craig interpolants (for abstraction refinement...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- short MARTE), provides support for specification, design, and verification/validation stages. This new profile is intended ... embedded systems. These core concepts are then refined for both modeling and analyzing concerns. Modeling ... provides support required from specification to detailed design of real-time and embedded characteristics...