- Referenced in 3315 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such ... rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also supports...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly ... strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded ... graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement ... create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax ... Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring the installation of a Python...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- package is a general finite element environment designed to solve multi-physics and multi-field ... maintaining numerical efficiency of commercial finite element environments. The element oriented approach enables easy creation...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions of the key components ... flexible and extensible problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis of computational models...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains ... Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- cipher, Grain, is proposed. The design targets hardware environments where gate count, power consumption...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- energy absorbing devices. Abaqus/Explicit is designed for production environments, so ease of use, reliability...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed for both research...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite ... extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements for modularity...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global ... expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research ... designed to work identically in a number of different graphical user interface environments, such ... linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PROSPER (Proof and Specification Assisted Design Environments) project advocates the use of toolkits which allow...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Metropolis: an integrated electronic system design environment. oday, the design chain lacks adequate support, with ... developers can use to capture designs, Metropolis provides an environment for complex electronic-system design...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- empowers users with a Model-Based Development Environment for critical embedded software. With native integration ... language, SCADE Suite is the integrated design environment for critical applications spanning requirements management, model...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- tour of the system anatomy, exposing some designs that were not published before. We give ... overview of our new interactive development environment, and describe a sample of key applications. Finally ... identify key good and not so good design decisions...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- comprehensive coverage makes Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute ... Making Methods a key reference for the designers, manufacturing engineers, practitioners, managers, institutes involved...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- address your manufacturing and design problems in a single environment. With the solution schemes that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- accuracy. Merlin is an integrated environment designed to solve optimization problems. It is devised...