- Referenced in 3363 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas ... Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney. Its development...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- team and group of users. Because of this, Trilinos itself is designed to respect...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- computing with graphs and groups, and is primarily designed for constructing and analysing graphs related ... groups, finite geometries, and designs. The vast majority of GRAPE functions are written entirely ... language, except for the automorphism group and isomorphism testing functions, which use Brendan McKay...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- through experiments with two or more groups, direct designs, factorial designs and time course experiments...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- automorphism group of a graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- University of Genova The Mechanized Reasoning Group at University of Trento. NuSMV is a reimplementation ... checker based on BDDs. NuSMV has been designed to be an open architecture for model...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Polis group as one of their input languages for their hardware/software co-design system...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Niklaus Wirth, the same person who designed Pascal. The main innovation of Modula over Pascal ... module system, used for grouping sets of related declarations into program units; hence the name...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- exemplified by ”human–computer symbiosis.”It was designed and created in part for educational ... constructionist learning, at the Learning Research Group (LRG) of Xerox PARC by Alan...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- program to constructt-designs with prescribed automorphism groups. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- using maps to navigate, and yet another group might have discovered a computer vision approach ... objects in clutter. ROS was designed specifically for groups like these to collaborate and build...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic ... ternary Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- modeling item testlets. Multiple group analysis and mixed effects designs also are available for detecting...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- lacks adequate support, with most system-level designers using a collection of unlinked tools ... create unnecessary and unwanted iterations among groups of designers in different companies or different divisions...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- millions of particles. It is primarily designed for biochemical molecules like proteins, lipids and nucleic ... nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using it for research...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- library of deep learning models and datasets designed to make deep learning more accessible ... Gitter and join the T2T Google Group...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- package gsDesign: Group Sequential Design. gsDesign is a package that derives group sequential designs...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- powerful statistical tool in design and analysis. Conventional two-group, or bipartite, matching has been ... simpler designs. In contrast, nonbipartite matching is not limited to the two-group case, handling ... brings greater flexibility to the matching design, such as multigroup comparisons. Thanks to improvements...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- binGroup: Evaluation and experimental design for binomial group testing. This package provides methods for estimation ... hypothesis testing of proportions in group testing designs. It involves methods for estimating a proportion ... sensitivity and specificity 1 in designs with equal group sizes), as well as hypothesis tests...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- properties of Lie groups and symmetric functions. Schur has been designed to answer questions ... knowledge relating to some aspect of Lie groups or symmetric functions...