- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...