- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CPBPV: a constraint-programming framework for bounded program...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...