- Referenced in 832 articles
- solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- routines, and the MACHAR software for dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- synchronous message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism. Ada is an international standard; the current...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- patterns such that three diffracted figures uniquely determine the phase of the object we wish...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve that traces the optimal trade...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- computer programs as SnapPea are used to determine which of the remaining gluings in fact...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- mixed fluid cell are completely determined by testing whether or not the various fluids...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- scheme, Proteus eliminates the need for the determination of free parameters, such as the stiffness ... particle, Proteus eliminates any need for the determination of the boundary nodes that are prescribed...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- gfun package provides tools for determining and manipulating generating functions. You can perform computations with...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- threshold neurons. Each neuron is designed to determine a cluster of training patterns belonging ... thresholds of the hidden neurons are determined directly by comparing the inter-pattern distances...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- novel evaluation methods: a bootstrapping method for determining whether differences in the performance...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- simulation, including simulation of diffusional processes to determine ligand-protein and protein-protein binding kinetics ... biomolecules, solvation and binding energy calculations to determine ligand-protein and protein-protein equilibrium binding...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- given class of random number generators, to determine how large should be the sample size...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- result. This declarative handling of non-determinism is part of a strategy language allowing...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also ... provided ansatz). Dimsym then produces the corresponding determining equations (a system of linear partial differential...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Gibbsit: Determines the number of iterations required to achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- specified top-level routine, TAF determines all active routines and variables and produces derivative code...