- Referenced in 165 articles
- paradigm of deterministic chaos. A variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems with piecewise affine, non-deterministic dynamics. It combines polyhedra ... over-approximation of the reachable states. The algorithm improves over previous work by using variable...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- efficient implementation of a nested decomposition algorithm for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem. Many ... computational tricks developed for deterministic staircase problems are adapted to the stochastic setting and their ... Numerical results compare the performance of the algorithm to MINOS...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- mixed-integer nonlinear programming. A new deterministic algorithm for solving convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- present a non-deterministic parallel implementation of our algorithm which in some cases yields super...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Orthomads: A deterministic MADS instance with orthogonal directions. The purpose of this paper ... mesh adaptive direct search (Mads) class of algorithms. The advantages of this new OrthoMads instantiation ... that the polling directions are chosen deterministically, ensuring that the results of a given...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Algorithm 823: Implementing scrambled digital sequences. Random scrambling of deterministic (t, m, s)-nets...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- several state-of-the-art graph decomposition algorithms in a user friendly environment. Generated mesh ... balance using one of several non-deterministic optimization algorithms. TOP/DOMDEC also provides real-time means...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implementation of D. R. Jones’ deterministic global optimization algorithm called DIRECT, which is widely used...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- through a novel dynamically load-balanced deterministic scheduling algorithm. The algorithm tracks the progress...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Furthermore, most implementations use simple “deterministic” streamlines tracking algorithms, which have now been superseded...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- models to deterministic computer simulators. They used a genetic algorithm based approach that is robust...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- problems and is focused on (meta-)heuristic/stochastic algorithms (DE, NES etc) that do NOT require ... contrast to more traditional, deterministic algorithms that are often based on gradients/differentiability. It also supports...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- scalable adjoint-based algorithms for PDE-based deterministic and Bayesian inverse problems. It builds...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- deterministic safety timed automata. This paper describes the basic algorithms for ioco, the necessary modifications...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Fast deterministic selection. The selection problem, in forms such as finding the median or choosing ... learning, finance, biology, and graphics. The selection algorithm Median of Medians, although a landmark theoretical ... paper is a fast linear-time deterministic selection algorithm MedianOfNinthers based on a refined definition...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- based Inversion for Deterministic and Noisy Computer Experiments. Criteria and algorithms for sequentially estimating level...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- they either lack the algorithmic functionality to analyze complex models deterministically or they are inaccessible...