- Referenced in 13544 articles
- analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- available now, even though better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell Labs in the original ... pace with new developments in the field. In April 2002 the tool was awarded...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve ... multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- this paper we describe PRISM, a tool being developed at the University of Birmingham ... probabilistic temporal logics PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- world, with the best tools available to aid the development and deployment of optimization applications ... types of tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- collaborative project for the development of innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve ... these files may be manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit ... compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- advanced linear stability tools developed for the spectral-element code Nek5000 to investigate the dynamics...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- requirements, its own development team and group of users. Because of this, Trilinos itself ... offers a set of tools that can assist package developers with builds across multiple platforms...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Xilinx system generator and Xilinx Tool Kit. Programmable devices are at the heart of most ... processing systems and beyond. Xilinx offers development tools that support programmable platforms requiring aggressive pace ... ecosystem of Alliance Members, are providing development tools that are defining the next generation...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- ones that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations are sporadically...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Borland as a rapid application development tool for Windows as the successor of Turbo Pascal...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained by anonymous...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- both (as Matlab® source) ”Developers” — numerical analysts and computational tool-builders — who wish to further...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is to enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects ... adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used in finite element program...