- Referenced in 19 articles
- using non-local updates, extended ensemble simulations, exact and full diagonalization (ED), the density matrix...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- uses the BLAS to factor and compute updates from fundamental supernodes, but it does ... factorization. It can also modify the diagonal elements to maintain row sums. The code uses...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- major update to QuSpin, SciPostPhys.2.1.003 -- an open-source Python package for exact diagonalization and quantum...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- problems whose Hessian matrix has block-diagonal structure such as problems arising from direct multiple ... combination of SR1 and BFGS updates. Global convergence is promoted by the filter line search...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...