- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Experiments with a variable-order type 1 DIMSIM...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Algorithm 652, HOMPACK: A suite of codes for...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...