- Referenced in 5363 articles
- text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- periodic triangulations in 3D), Voronoi diagrams (for 2D and 3D points, 2D additively weighted Voronoi ... diagrams, and segment Voronoi diagrams), polygons (Boolean operations, offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs); one based...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- constrained Delaunay triangulations, conforming Delaunay triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, and high-quality triangular meshes. The latter...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Delaunay triangulation or the Voronoi diagram of a set of points. It may be used...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- integrated with the knowledge on molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- package provides functions to manipulate Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs) [5,3], Algebraic Decision Diagrams (ADDs ... Zero-suppressed Binary Decision Diagrams (ZDDs) . BDDs are used to represent switching functions; ADDs...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- generation and visualization of Feynman diagrams and amplitudes. It started ... could produce tree-level and one-loop diagrams in the Standard Model [Kü90], but soon ... second version to be a fully general diagram generator. To achieve this, he implemented some ... most important one being the generation of diagrams in three levels. The program was taken...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- periodic orbits of a specified period, bifurcation diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- domain and the centroidal Voronoi diagrams used for its discretization. The signed distance function provides...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Axodraw. Nature of problem: Drawing Feynman diagrams, simple graphs and flow charts within a LaTeX...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- user defined (sub)-amplitude or Feynman Diagram, as well as the rational terms coming from...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- scalar, one-, two- and three-loop Feynman diagrams of the propagator type within dimensional regularization ... program calculates Laurent expansions of diagrams with respect to the parameter of dimensional regularization...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- that the user forms the queries by diagramming spatial arrangements of color regions. The system...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- graphical user interface for drawing Feynman diagrams. A new version of the Feynman graph plotting...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- lightweight C program to compute 2d Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations. voronoi.tar (Others have fixed...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- used the program to calculate tree level diagrams as well as 1- and 2-loop...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- customizable plots, histograms and animations of network diagrams. (list of features...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- agent systems. Some of the examples include diagrams generated using an agent-oriented software engineering...