- Referenced in 17 articles
- Computer-aided complexity classification of dial-a-ride problems In dial-a-ride problems, items ... specific requirements of the rides may vary. Problems are defined on some metric space ... problems allows for a notation similar to the standard notation for scheduling and queueing problems ... class of 7,930 dial-a-ride problem types arises from this approach. In examining...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- C++ code using ILOG Solver&Scheduler for TSP...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Synchronizing transportation of people with reduced mobility through...