- Referenced in 296 articles
- time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional orders are demonstrated and compared with...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- linear differential equations, linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given ... algebras (noncommutative polynomial arithmetic with mixed difference-differential operators), noncommutative Gröbner bases, and solving ... coupled linear systems of differential or difference equations...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms for solving the continuity equation which are built around...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- hyperbolic tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm is presented to find ... exact traveling wave solutions of differential-difference equations in terms of tanh functions. For systems ... tanh-method for partial differential equations. The new algorithm is implemented in Mathematica. The package ... wave solutions of nonlinear polynomial differential-difference equations. Use of the package, implementation issues, scope...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- also have the option of choosing different physics and defining the interdependencies yourself ... specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- solution to the Burgers’ equation for a continuum of different boundary conditions and physical conditions...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- protocols in which the cryptosystems satisfy different equational properties. It both extends and provides ... original NRL Protocol Analyzer, which supported equational reasoning in a more limited way. Maude ... sessions and the support for different equational theories, it is necessary to develop ways...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- formalism, allowing for different sets of equations, different algorithms, and working in a generic space ... coupled to any solver for Einstein’s equations. Various high order reconstruction methods are implemented...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that ... fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Maple package for systems of linear functional equations. The Maple ISOLDE package contains algorithms ... systems of linear differential and difference equations. We illustrate the use of our formal reduction...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- finding rational solutions of linear difference equations...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- models from different branches of engineering and economics of up to 4000 equations with comparative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- more sets of variables, e.g., different equations for different model parameters (such as mean...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... outperform glasso. By studying the “normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving the dual ... these algorithms, and in particular different approaches to solving their coordinate sub-problems. We conclude...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost all starting ... three qualitatively different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation on single patch geometries, is presented ... such that the analogy but also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- solve the Navier-Stokes equations in finite-difference formulations. Pade type formulas...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- implementing finite difference methods for the solution of partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. The Second Edition of this popular text ... difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential equations ... linear systems that arise when differential equations are solved. The following four chapters introduce ... difference methods for solving a variety of problems, including ordinary and partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solving 2D visco-acoustic wave equation. Frequency-domain finite-difference (FDFD) modelling is widely used ... difference package written in MATLAB is presented which solves 2D visco-acoustic wave equation ... solving the large linear system of equations. Because of the independence of frequency components ... MATLAB, codes became more readable and using different visualisation facilities inside MATLAB made this package...