- Referenced in 19 articles
- Derivative-Free Library - SDPEN: Sequential penalty derivative-free methods for nonlinear constrained optimization. We consider ... problem of minimizing a continuously differentiable function of several variables subject to smooth nonlinear constraints ... increasing interest in studying derivative-free methods for their solution. The aim of the paper ... derivative-free context a sequential penalty approach for nonlinear programming. This approach consists in solving...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- squares method combined with a mathematical programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function approach ... common set of clusters, which are differentially weighted by subjects in order to portray individual...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DIFlasso: A penalty approach to Differential Item Functioning in Rasch Models. A package to perform ... DIFlasso, a method to detect DIF (Differential Item Functioning) in Rasch Models. It can handle...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- methods for mixed-integer constrained optimization problems. Methods which do not use any derivative information ... propose derivative-free algorithms for solving continuously differentiable Mixed Integer NonLinear Programming problems with general ... problem variables. We use an exterior penalty approach to handle the general nonlinear constraints ... test problems. Furthermore, we employ the proposed methods and NOMAD to solve a real problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- dimensional settings. In particular, we test for differentially-expressed genes in a microarray experiment ... Principal Components (LPC), that builds upon existing methods and can provide a sizable improvement ... statistic for each gene. The LPC method involves projecting these conventional gene scores onto ... matrix and then applying an L 1 penalty in order to de-noise the resulting...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- time-delay systems. This eigenvalue-based stabilization method tunes the controller parameters (static or dynamic ... loop system is described by a delay differential algebraic equations (DDAE) of retarded type ... spectral abscissa with a variance penalty. For every realization of the uncertainties, the spectral abscissa ... Approach, and then corrected with Newton’s method. The objective function and its gradient...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...