- Referenced in 44 articles
- logic for hybrid systems. KeYmaera supports differential dynamic logic, which is a real-valued first...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- theorem prover for differential dynamic logic ( ), a logic for specifying and verifying properties of hybrid...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- monitors automatically from CPS proofs in differential dynamic logic by a correct-by-construction approach...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- critical cyber-physical systems (CPSs) in differential dynamic logic (dL) to verified controller executables. VeriPhy ... between real physics and its differential-equation models, and iii) the gap between nondeterministic controller...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- piecewise multiaffine differential equation models, dynamical properties are expressed in linear temporal logic and uncertain...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- analysis of deterministic models of hybrid dynamical systems. The primary feature of Breach ... efficient numerical solver of ordinary differential equations that can also provide information about sensitivity with ... robust monitoring of metric interval temporal logic (MITL) formulas. The application domain of Breach ranges...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- which can be extremely expensive. Quantified differential dynamic logic (QdL)  has been identified...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- explicit integration of time dependent partial differential equations on two-dimensional Cartesian grids. The grid ... overlapping, logically Cartesian grids stored as leaves in a quadtree. Dynamic grid refinement and parallel...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...