- Referenced in 33 articles
- linear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients of arbitrary index An important invariant ... called strangeness index, which generalizes the differentiation index (,,]) for systems with undetermined ... linear quadratic optimal control problems and differential-algebraic Riccati equations ... DAEs require the system to have differentiation index not higher than one, which corresponds...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- package for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) of arbitrary index0 ... called strangeness index, which generalizes the differentiation index , ,  for systems with undetermined ... DAEs require the system to have differentiation index not higher than one. If this condition...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time ... time of the event, and the index i of the event function that vanishes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- written as ordinary differential equations, differential algebraic equations of index up to 3 and implicit...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- infinite intervals, eigenvalue problems and differential algebraic equations of index 1. Our main focus ... value problems in which singularities in the differential operator arise. We first briefly recapitulate...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- familiar with the calculus of Modern Differential Geometry. The program is currently able to handle ... valued forms (indexed forms). It is thus an ideal tool for studying differential equations, doing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- value problem differential algebraic equation (DAE) that can be of high index, high order, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- equations (ODE) or by differential-algebraic equations (DAE) of index one. MUSCOD-II can treat...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- real-valued parameter vector. The implementation of differential evolution in DEoptim interfaces with C code ... returns of the Swiss Market Index...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- differential equations (ODEs) or differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) of higher index. SODAS uses NPSOL...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- optimization of dynamic systems described by index-1 differential-algebraic equations (DAEs). The types...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- gravity theory, differential geometry and other fields where indexed objects arise. Solution method: The group...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- manipulate (expand, collect, differentiate etc.) such expressions. Arbitrary tensors and index types can be defined...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ordinary differential equations and semi-explicit index 1 differential-algebraic systems by multistep methods with...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- also be used to perform differentiation index reduction of Differential Algebraic Equations (DAE) through Pantelides...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- such as exact interpolation and a local index of uncertainty on the prediction which ... problems dealing with high non-linearity, non-differentiability, non-convex and non-connex domains...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- constructed which applies the chain rule of differentiation to any FORTRAN expression, to compute ... first derivatives by forward differencing. An efficient indexing technique leads to a reduced memory usage...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MATLAB tool for structural analysis of differential-algebraic equations (DAEs). It allows convenient translation ... analyze systems that are fully nonlinear, high- index, and of any order. It determines structural...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- problem of ordinary differential equations and for DAE in Hessenberg index 1 form...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- HTSeq that preprocesses RNA-Seq data for differential expression analysis by counting the overlap ... www-huber.embl.de/HTSeq or from the Python Package Index https://pypi.python.org/pypi/HTSeq....