- Referenced in 60 articles
- Software for generation of classes of test functions with known local and global minima ... generating non-differentiable, continuously differentiable, and twice continuously differentiable classes of test functions for multiextremal...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions ... chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function expressions containing if-then-else connectives...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- then benchmarked on 29 well-known test functions, and the results are verified ... Swarm Optimization (PSO), Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA), Differential Evolution (DE), Evolutionary Programming (EP), and Evolution...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics ... like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects and predicates ... offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint functions. At each iteration, the search ... options of NLPQL on a collection of test problems (115 hand-selected or application problems...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- derivatives or differentiate functions that are internally making use of differentiation. Please ... targeting the 64 bit platform. It is tested on Linux and Windows. We are working...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- that this curve is convex and continuously differentiable over all points of interest, and show ... primal-dual solution of this problem gives function and derivative information needed for the root ... Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems demonstrate that the method scales well...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- network which is trained to satisfy the differential operator, initial condition, and boundary conditions ... time and space points. The algorithm is tested on a class of high-dimensional free ... dimensions. The algorithm is also tested on a high-dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman ... instead of a linear combination of basis functions. In addition, we prove a theorem regarding...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- facing R functions are provided by this package to parse, compile, test, estimate, and analyze ... optimization. In all three cases, automatic differentiation is used to quickly and accurately evaluate gradients...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Item Response Theory Likelihood-Ratio Tests for Differential Item Functioning. IRTLRDIF is software that computes...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- improved efficiency through test functions as well as their application to differentiation of a large...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- rstan. User-facing R functions are provided to parse, compile, test, estimate, and analyze Stan ... optimization. In all three cases, automatic differentiation is used to quickly and accurately evaluate gradients...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- involve nonsmooth (that is, not necessarily differentiable) functions of hundreds or thousands of variables ... introduce a new set of academic test problems for large-scale nonsmooth minimization. Finally...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- operators, i.e., dynamic systems and partial differential equations, and demonstrate that DeepONet significantly reduces ... where the input function is defined) as well as the input function type ... high-order error convergence in our computational tests, namely polynomial rates (from half order...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- partial differential equations (PDEs). The first package, PainleveTest.m, symbolically performs the Painlevé integrability test ... exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic or elliptic functions. The third package, PDERecursionOperator.m, generates and tests...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- model comparison at test and item level and differential item functioning can also be conducted...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- numerical experiments, we used a radial basis function (RBF) model for MSRS and the resulting ... multimodal test problems and on a 12-dimensional groundwater bioremediation application involving partial differential equations ... alternatives on most of the lower dimensional test problems and also on the groundwater problem ... approach for the global optimization of expensive functions...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz equations ... poles in spherical coordinates. Test programs are provided for the 19 solvers. Each serves ... Both FISHPACK and FISHPACK90 have the same functionality...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- multiple dispatch, metaprogramming, plot recipes, foreign function interfaces (FFI), and call-overloading, DifferentialEquations.jl offers ... solve and analyze various forms of differential equations while not sacrificing features or performance. Many ... Integrated into the package is an algorithm testing and benchmarking suite to both ensure accuracy...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Windows User’s Manual: Differential Functioning of Items and Tests...