- Referenced in 10 articles
- based software toolbox for the synthesis of embedded control software that is provably correct with ... finite state abstraction of control systems, (2) digital design synthesis from LTL specifications ... underlying digital design synthesis routine treats the environment as adversary; hence, the resulting controller...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- automated verification and synthesis tasks for hybrid systems, control algorithms, digital signal processors, and mixed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Then, using those abstractions, provably-correct digital controllers are algorithmically synthesized for concrete systems, satisfying ... requirements. Unfortunately, the complexity of synthesizing such controllers grows exponentially in the number of state ... extensible software-ecosystem, to accelerate symbolic control techniques. It facilitates designing parallel algorithms and supervises ... algorithms are designed for abstraction-based controller synthesis. Then, they are implemented inside pFaces...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...