- Referenced in 866 articles
- solver to solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- Schur basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- NumPy, which provides convenient and fast N-dimensional array manipulation. The SciPy library is built...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ideal, the ideal of zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- generalized complex numbers are not sufficient. Higher-dimensional extensions of generalized complex numbers, with multiple...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called ... period of 2 19937 -1 and 623-dimensional equidistribution up to 32-bit accuracy, while...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- fish schools. It was based on three dimensional computational geometry of the sort normally used...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Generalized Problem of Moments (GPM), an infinite-dimensional optimization problem which can be viewed...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- Osindero, Y. W. Teh) and ”Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- algorithm for solving partial differential equations. High-dimensional PDEs have been a longstanding computational challenge ... propose to solve high-dimensional PDEs by approximating the solution with a deep neural network ... tested on a class of high-dimensional free boundary PDEs, which we are able ... algorithm is also tested on a high-dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman PDE and Burgers’ equation...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- technique called ”t-SNE” that visualizes high-dimensional data by giving each datapoint a location ... three-dimensional map. The technique is a variation of Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (Hinton and Roweis ... scales. This is particularly important for high-dimensional data that lie on several different ... related, low-dimensional manifolds, such as images ofobjects from multiple classes seen from multiple viewpoints...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- defined as a composition of one space dimensional components, one for each coordinate direction ... that coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell ... consideration. (4) Because of the completely one-dimensional nature of the SLIC interface description ... possible to incorporate any one space dimensional method for advancing contact discontinuities. This makes SLIC...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- options for defining one, two, and three dimensional meshes, defining a wide range of linear ... nonlinear solids, thermal elements, two and three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- first paper concentrates on a simple one-dimensional version of FCT utilizing SHASTA...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- iFEM is the ability to perform three dimensional local mesh reﬁnement and two dimensional mesh...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- tests with EPISODE using one and two-dimensional versions of a diurnal kinetics-transport problem...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- points and spatial covariates, in any two-dimensional spatial region. Also supports three-dimensional point...