- Referenced in 1453 articles
- factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- state of optimization software and the search directions which should be considered in the near...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- either the HKM or the NT search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used ... noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including the Nelder-Mead, multidirectional search...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- enormously popular direct search method for multidimensional unconstrained minimization. Despite its widespread use, essentially...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- code: basis factorizations, search directions, line-searches, and Newton iterations. The paper contains performance statistics...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- possible to compute a negative-curvature direction at a stationary point. The above mentioned modified ... iterations to compute the search direction, where n denotes the number of variables ... method is described that defines a search direction which interpolates between the direction defined...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches for proofs. Otter can also...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction is the solution of a QP subproblem...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- constraint functions. At each iteration, the search direction is the solution of a quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- routines for visualizing matrices, routines for direct search optimization, and miscellaneous routines that provide useful ... three-dimensional views of pseudospectra. The direct search optimization routines implement the alternating directions method...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- definiteness of the matrix defining the search direction. This modification is based on the quasi...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- software that implements the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm for blackbox optimization under general...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- choosing directions for the mesh adaptive direct search (Mads) class of algorithms. The advantages ... instantiation of Mads are that the polling directions are chosen deterministically, ensuring that the results...
Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox (GADS) extends the optimization capabilities in MATLAB ... tools for using the genetic and direct search algorithms. You can use these algorithms ... undefined derivatives. The Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox complements other optimization methods to help...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- massively parallel implementations for a global search algorithm DIRECT. Two parallel schemes take different approaches...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- following method using the Nesterov-Todd search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- predetermined test points along the search direction. The parallel line search is performed with respect...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Cholesky factorization to generate a direction, and a projected search to compute the step...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- analyzed by Potra and Sheng. Several search directions, including...