- Referenced in 2 articles
- time-dependent) partial differential equations with discontinuous coefficients and/or time-dependent domains by means...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- implementation of the Hybridizable Discontinuous Galerkin for linear variable coefficient reaction-diffusion problems in polyhedral...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- derivatives. Provision is made for discontinuities in the coefficient functions or their derivatives...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Julia package FractionalTimeDG.jl: Generate coefficient arrays needed for discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping of fractional diffusion ... time stepping for fractional diffusion problems. The discontinuous Galerkin dG method provides a robust ... diffusion problems. However, a practical implementation uses coefficients defined by integrals that are not easily...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Separated boundary conditions are treated. The coefficients are at least continuously differentiable as a function ... whose only points of increase are discontinuities at the eigenvalues, and the size...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- multi-parametric sensitivity analysis, partial rank correlation coefficient, SOBOL’s method, and weighted average ... ability to handle systems with discontinuous events and intuitive graphical user interface. CONCLUSION: SBML...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SeisSol based on the arbitrary high-order Discontinuous Galerkin (DG) Finite-Element method to model ... present the extension to space-variable coefficients to describe material variations inside each element using...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...