- Referenced in 63 articles
- stopping rules provided are the discrepancy principle, the monotone error rule, and the normalixed cumulative ... used to find the optimal discrepancy parameter...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- contradictory requirements are reflected by the design principles of existing software solutions: programs for routine ... present in this paper bridges this discrepancy by incorporating two different levels of application...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...