- Referenced in 2 articles
- functions that support an implementation of (discrete) choice experiments (CEs). CEs is a question-based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package idefix: Efficient Designs for Discrete Choice Experiments. Generates efficient designs for discrete choice experiments...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- eigenvalue problems on a tensorized domain, discretized such that the resulting matrix eigenvalue problem ... numerical experiments indicate that such combinations represent the methods of choice...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- parameters and the group-specific functional subspaces. Experiments on real-world datasets show that ... groups and avoiding the uneasy choice of the discretization technique. In particular, funHDDC appears...
Library of Triangulations
- Referenced in 13 articles
- measuring the complexity of the triangulation. The discrete Morse vector can be much larger than ... illustrated by numerous computer experiments with 10.000 choices of Morse functions on concrete triangulations ... vertices admit a perfect discrete Morse function...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- discrete time TOOLBUS - A software coordination architecture. Building large, heterogeneous, distributed software systems poses serious ... still a major challenge. We describe an experiment in designing a generic software architecture ... scripts” featuring, amongst others, (1) sequential composition, choice and iteration of processes; (2) handshaking (synchronous...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...