- Referenced in 1 article
- problem of Laplace deconvolution with noisy discrete non-equally spaced observations on a finite time ... interval based on expansions of the convolution kernel, the unknown function and the observed signal...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- computed using an integral transform: A convolution with the fundamental solution of the PDE, also ... problems. Conventional $N$-body methods apply to discrete particle interactions. With volume potentials, one replaces ... approximation of the near-field and the Kernel Independent FMM (KIFMM) for the far-field...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...