- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...