- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...