KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- KPCA plus LDA: a complete kernel Fisher discriminant framework for feature extraction and recognition. This ... paper examines the theory of kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (KFD) in a Hilbert space ... principal component analysis (KPCA) plus Fisher linear discriminant analysis (LDA). This framework provides novel insights ... authors propose a complete kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (CKFD) algorithm. CKFD can be used...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- case, the system induces a single minimal discriminant description for each concept. In the second...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis for the classification purpose...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- hidden Markov models, multiple kernel learning, linear discriminant analysis, and more. Most of the specific...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- divisible classification of symbolic data, symbolic kernel discriminant analysis, symbolic description of groups, factorial discriminant...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- penalizedLDA: Penalized classification using Fisher’s linear discriminant. Implements the penalized LDA proposal of ”Witten ... Penalized classification using Fisher’s linear discriminant...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Learning of Deep CNN for Image Denoising. Discriminative model learning for image denoising has been ... denoising performance. Different from the existing discriminative denoising models which usually train a specific model...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software. The Mixture Modeling (MIXMOD) program ... purposes of density estimation, clustering or discriminant analysis. A large variety of algorithms to estimate ... particular perspective (cluster analysis or discriminant analysis). Written in C++, MIXMOD is interfaced with SCILAB...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- method. Based on the work of complete discrimination systems of polynomials [33,31],, we invented...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- functions, density derivatives, cumulative distributions, modal clustering, discriminant analysis, significant modal regions and two-sample...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- based entirely on shape invariants yields poor discriminative power. Furthermore, the image retrieval scheme...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Discrimination and Classification of Nonstationary Time Series Using the SLEX Model. Statistical discrimination for nonstationary ... applications. Our goal was to develop a discriminant scheme that can extract local features ... computationally efficient. Here, we propose a discriminant scheme based on the SLEX (smooth localized complex ... next step, we construct a discriminant criterion that is related to the Kullback–Leibler divergence...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- support vector machines, which identify features containing discriminating topological information. Finally, high accuracy inference...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Based Feature Selection; Kernel PCA; Kernel Discriminant Analysis; SVM Based Feature selection; SVM AUC Optimization...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- results. Recent methodological developments include: sparse PLS-Discriminant Analysis, Independent Principal Component Analysis and multilevel...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- merging Gaussian mixture components. Symmetric and asymmetric discriminant projections for visualisation of the separation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- package mda: Mixture and flexible discriminant analysis. Mixture and flexible discriminant analysis, multivariate adaptive regression...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- package msda: Multi-Class Sparse Discriminant Analysis. Efficient procedures for computing a new Multi-Class ... Sparse Discriminant Analysis method that estimates all discriminant directions simultaneously...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- pattern recognition algorithms such as kernel Fisher discriminant analysis and extensions to unsupervised learning, recurrent...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- other does not. Can we discriminate one from the other? With the avalanche...