- Referenced in 5 articles
- deterministic SPH method with the stochastic Dissipative Particle Dynamics (DPD) method to study the effect...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- molecular dynamics programs, the techniques of dissipative particle dynamics (Groot and Warren, J Chem Phys...
- Referenced in 1 article
- simulating the magnetic dynamics of nano-sized particles. Nanoparticles are modelled as a system ... equilibrium states, the dynamic response to external magnetic fields, and heat dissipation. Magpy is built...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...