- Referenced in 1 article
- distinguish the polluted trajectories with high measurement concentration from a large number of trajectories ... pollutant pathway could be roughly estimated. Euclidean distance or angle distance (Sirois and Bottenheim ... mean-trajectory maps. The mean pollutant concentration for each cluster can be computed using...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...