- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...