- Referenced in 1 article
- that is based on the distributed K-ary search principle. EPDKS takes proximity into account...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- An automated method for finding molecular complexes in...