- Referenced in 3363 articles
- number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which ... Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- mostly used for computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- enables users to exploit their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal ... become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources. It can be run on supercomputers...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- spatial networks, and reachability queries; and theoretical computer scientists analyze distance oracles and sparse spanners ... distance labeling schemes in networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics ... Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell ... original Unix group of the Computing Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- computes the distance between two distributions, which are represented by signatures. The signatures are sets...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- supporting functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method used ... algorithm given in the paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- different machines in a distributed computing environment. The modular structure of GreatSPN2.0 makes it open...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Cloud aware version of the Nimrod distributed computing middleware (part of the Nimrod toolkit). Nimrod/G ... directly execute large-scale distributed parameter sweep and Monte-Carlo computational experiments. Nimrod/G provides...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- simulation of entities in parallel and distributed computing (PDC) systems-users, applications, resources, and resource ... aggregated using resource brokers. for solving compute and data intensive applications. A resource ... processor or multi-processor with shared or distributed memory and managed by time or space...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- under which the libstdc++ libraries are distributed. Thus it is possible to use DUNE even ... overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- distribution, and they can be read here). It uses the FILIB++ library for interval computations ... addition, it is designed for distributed computing, and will probably be developed further...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- identically distributed observations X(1), ..., X(n), this package allows to compute the maximum likelihood ... provide functions to compute (1) the value of the density and distribution function estimates ... sample from the estimated distribution, (5) to compute a two-sample permutation test based...